Welcome to our website. This legal notice applies to the entire contents of the Crossing Forest Row (https://thecrossingforestrow.com/) website and to any email correspondence we may have with you. Please read these terms carefully before using the website or contacting us. Using the website confirms that you accept these terms regardless of whether or not you choose to do business with us.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. The Crossing Forest Row team will not be liable to users or any third party for any damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, incidental or consequential relating to or arising out of a visitor’s use of this website.
4. Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on the website (including photographs and graphical images) are owned by the Crossing Forest Row. The logos and service icons displayed on this site belong to the Crossing Forest Row. We retain all rights in and to the logos and icons and nothing grants users the right to use, reproduce or display them.
5. While it is the aim of the Crossing Forest Row team to have the website available 24 hours a day, we shall not be liable if for any reason the website is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to the website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
7. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to the website any material:
(a) that is threatening, obscene, indecent, offensive, pornographic, abusive or discriminatory,
(b) for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals or
(c) which is technically harmful (including computer viruses, harmful data or other malicious software).
8. The Crossing Forest Row shall fully co-
9. The Crossing Forest Row includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. We have designed some of the listed websites and in those cases we are happy to say that we endorse them. In other cases where we provide website(s) as reference, we have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
10. If you wish to create a link to this website from another website or document, please seek the Crossing Forest Row’s prior written consent.
11. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Internet copyright notice
This website and its content is copyright of © The Crossing Forest Row 2018. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than printing or downloading to a local hard disk extracts for your individual, personal and non-
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.